I LOVE LOVE LOVE when a mommy teacher shares something with me that they are doing with their little one at home. If every follower shared one picture, writing sample, or video we would have the largest idea bank EVER for moms to browse…. or we could add them to the large idea bank that exists aka pinterest haha.
My co-worker was showing me this video of her child in passing and I asked her to send it to me for lots of reasons:
1) I love quick and easy mini-lessons that can be done at home.
2) I love teaching tools like this wand and others:
3) I love that she is only introducing a few letters at a time.
4) I love that this is so hands-on.
5) I love that it is active-child friendly 😉
Share your quick and easy ideas too please here, via email, or facebook!!!!