Here is the last of my TOP 5 games for Pre-Schoolers:
#5 Cootie Games!
Cootie was one of my favorite games as a kid and is now one of James’ favorite too! By rolling the die, you get to add different body parts to your cootie bug! Whoever builds his/her bug first, wins! Though Cootie is the original, there are a series of Cootie Games for your little one to play, including Don’t Break the Ice, Ants in the Pants, and Don’t Spill the Beans! These games go for as low as $3.99! Collect them all!!!
Pre-School Learning Skills
- Counting (Cootie)
- Body parts (Cootie)
- Fine motor skills (All games)
- Hand-Eye coordination (Ants in the Pants)
- Balance (Don’t Spill the Beans, Don’t Break the Ice)
- Spacial/Structural Awareness (Don’t Break the Ice)
- Taking turns (All games)
- Imaginary play (ditch the rules and let them play!)